Welcome to the Sustainable Event Alliance (SEA), an association which aims to inspire events, organisers, venues and supply chain to be as sustainable as possible and to establish Canada as a sustainable event destination.
The Sustainable Event Alliance helps to resource those who wish to expand their current sustainability practice, or those who are at the start of their journey, to improved sustainability performance.
We encourage all sectors of the industry to play their part in Canada being recognised as a sustainable event destination.
SEA's Sustainability Roadmaps help events and venues navigate towards improved sustainability performance. Suppliers and temporary food traders can also undergo a checklist process to assess their performance and let us know their sustainability credentials.
Start Your Sustainability Journey
1 Become a member
2 Sign up to the Roadmap, s.Venue Finder, s.Supplier Database
3 Commit to improved sustainability performance
4 Use the logo
Key Industry Organisations
- Business Events Industry Coalition of Canada (BEICC)
- Canadian Association of Exposition Management (CAEM)
- Canadian Society of Professional Event Planners (CanSPEP)
- Canadian University and College Conference Organizers Association (CUCCOA)
- Hotel Association of Canada (HAC)
- International Special Events Society (ISES) Canada
- MPI Toronto Chapter
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) Canada East Chapter
- Senior Planners Industry Network (SPIN Planners)