In honour of our partnership with the Central Coast Event Alliance, we would like to offer members of the CCEA access to our resources, including the Venue Sustainability Roadmap and Event Sustainability Roadmap at just AU$50.
Membership is usually AUD$100 for events, venues, organisations, and suppliers.
- One website username login is provided.
- SEA membership logo alignment is allowed for one event. The event must be signed up to the Events Sustainability Roadmap.
- Venues may become listed in the s.Venue Finder, after completing the venue submission and being reviewed by the SEA and approved for listing.
- Organisers may use the SEA member logo after pledging agreement with the SEA Membership Charter, and they are encouraged to put an event through the Roadmap asap.
- Suppliers are encouraged to review the Supplier Charter and to submit their company for listing. Upon review of sustainability credentials, they will be listed in the supplier database and also be supplied the Endorsed Supplier logo for use.Food Stallholders
Food Stallholders & Caterers
- Food caterers and stallholders are encouraged to submit their operation for review through the online form. Once this submission is reviewed and deemed acceptable, they will be listed in the supplier database as an endorsed sustainable temporary food stall holder.
If you can’t pay through PayPal, email us at membership @ sustainable-event-alliance.org and we can arrange another method.