Welcome to the Sustainable Event Alliance (SEA) an association dedicated to the promotion and advancement of sustainable development within the event industry.
To access many of the pages on this website including resources, the supplier database and how-to guides you will need to become a member of SEA. Events industry professionals and students committed to sustainable event management are encouraged to join. There are three membership options:
- Individual Membership (for event professionals) – from US$75
- Event Membership (for organisations and events) – from US$100
- Supplier Membership (for those servicing the event industry) – US$100
For more details please go to the Membership Page.
Our vision is to unite event professionals around the world through increased consideration for sustainable development. We have chapters in progress all across the world.
The Sustainable Event Alliance:
- Provides a knowledge-bank on sustainable development considerations within the event industry.
- Offers a portal for networking and discussion around sustainable event management issues.
- Communicates and creates a commonality of best practice in sustainable event management across all industry sectors and the supply chain.
- Spreads the desire to reduce negative impacts from event production.
- Opens up opportunities for development of sustainable production solutions within the industry’s supply chain.
- Brings suppliers and event planners together through the endorsed supplier’s database.