Location: Manchester UK
Years experience in sustainable event practice: 3
Email: katy @ positive-impact-events.com
Details of experience:
* Currently deliver Positive Impact education around Sustainable Event Management.
* Previous experience working in Manchester sustainable conference venue (2+ years) including organising events to be held there and sustainable procurement.
* Voluntary experience organising events with sustainability focus.
* Education background from teaching both in UK and abroad.
* Able to present in English, French and Spanish.
* BA (Hons) French and Philosophy, Nottingham University (2:1)
* MA Translation Studies (French to English), University of Manchester
* PGCE (Secondary, French and Spanish), Manchester Metropolitan University
List of events and projects worked on:
Manchester Friends of the Earth - various including:
* Manchester Food and Drink Festival (promotion for Friends of the Earth)
* Bike Fabulous (cycling promotion in Manchester Arndale shopping centre)
* Think Green, Do Your Bit (sustainability roadshow in Manchester Arndale shopping centre)
Bridge 5 Mill (MERCi) - various including:
* Earth Rights (guest speaker Polly Higgins)
* Manchester School of Architecture Sustainable City Exhibition
* Regular film nights, community and volunteer projects within the centre
Course: Postitive Impact Events
Course Website: www.positive-impact-events.com