Welcome to the Sustainable Event Alliance (SEA), an association which aims to inspire events, organisers, venues and supply chain to be as sustainable as possible and to establish the UK as a sustainable event destination.
The Sustainable Event Alliance helps to resource those who wish to expand their current sustainability practice, or those who are at the start of their journey, to improved sustainability performance.
We encourage all sectors of the industry to play their part in the UK being recognised as a sustainable event destination.
SEA’s Sustainability Roadmaps help events and venues navigate towards improved sustainability performance. Suppliers and temporary food traders can also undergo a checklist process to assess their performance and let us know their sustainability credentials.
Start Your Sustainability Journey
The Sustainability Roadmap helps events and venues navigate towards improved sustainability performance. Suppliers are asked to undergo a checklist and let us know what their sustainability credentials are. Click through to begin your journey:
1 Become a member
2 Sign up to the Roadmap, s.Venue Finder, s.Supplier Database
3 Commit to improved sustainability performance
4 Use the logo
Key Industry Organisations
The following are key industry organisations in the UK which may also be helpful in producing events sustainably:
- Arts Council of Northern Ireland
- Arts Council of Wales
- Association For Conferences & Events
- Association of Independent Festivals
- British Arts Festivals Association
- Council for Responsible Sport
- Federation of Sport and Play Associations
- Folk Arts England
- Institute of Sports, Parks and Leisure
- Julie's Bicycle
- Motorsports Industry Association
- National Arenas Association
- National Outdoor Events Association
- Positive Impact Events
- Scottish Arts Council
- The Event Services Association