The Nautilus® product family provides premium quality paper that helps its users looking after the environment. It is manufactured from waste paper, using advanced techniques that combine a cutting-edge technical approach with high environmental performance to save resources and reduce energy consumption.
The four Nautilus® products – Nautilus® SuperWhite, Nautilus® Classic, Nautilus® Universal and Nautilus® ReFresh TRIOTEC offer a wide range of substances and formats in four different whiteness levels. Nautilus® SuperWhite is also available CO2 neutral.
- 100% recycled fibre or 30% recycled fibre with FSC™ certified outer layers
- Wide range of substances and formats
- Four different whiteness levels
- Perfect runnability
- Low dusting propensity
Impressive environmental profile
- Certified with the EU-Eco label
- Nautilus® Classic and Nautilus® Universal bear the Blue Angel certification
- FSC® Recycled certification for Nautilus® SuperWhite
- Producing mills are ISO 14001 (environmental management) certified
- Chlorine-free bleached (PCF*)
*PCF stands for process chlorine free which means that no chlorine is used for bleaching. Still the collected recycled paper which is the basis for Nautilus can contain traces of chlorine.