With over 5 years of Zero Waste Event experience, Waste Busters helps events reduce their waste stream and environmental impact through the following services:
- Advance planning steps: coordinating with event planners, vendors, and participants to minimize waste and solicit widespread adoption and cooperation in meeting this goal.
- Creation of a Zero Waste Plan for the event: many cities now require Waste Management Plans for larger events. Waste Busters can make this plan, detailing logistical needs, haulers, vendors, volunteer or labor needs, bin locations around the event and the ultimate destination of the materials discarded at the event.
- Onsite management of waste collection during the event, including bin and signage placement, source separation of discarded materials, volunteer coordination and cleanup.
- Thorough reporting and tracking: a post event report will detail steps taken to minimize waste and sort and collect recycling. All materials will be accounted for and reported to track the progress of your event year to year. Also, recommendations to improve practices for future events.
- Mobile dish washing station in order to help events get past the need for disposable foodvendor waste and instead focus on encouraging reusable options.
You may also like