Jacqui is passionate about connecting sustainability to the overall event strategy in a focused and pragmatic way.
She uses sustainability methods such as life cycle assessment and sustainable procurement standards to ensure that resources expended have the greatest sustainability outcomes.
She has expertise across energy efficiency, waste and procurement across all sizes of events, from local festivals to the Commonwealth Games.
List of events and projects worked on:
- Gold Coast Commonwealth Games 2018
- Manly Food, Wine and Sustainability Festival
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply) to be completed in 2017
- Trained in Social Return on Investment
- Master of Built Environment (Sustainable Development)
- Master of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies)