Australian Festival Industry Conference
Thanks for signing the Australian Festivals Industry sustainability charter.
What does signing get you?
Signing the sustainability charter will gain you access to these SEA member benefits:
- Complimentary membership to the SEA (value €100 Individuals €200 Events/Orgs)
- The Sustainability Charter, acts as a top-level sustainability checklist - so use that to guide your sustainable event management efforts!
- Access to the supplier database, and we ask you to contribute to it growing by adding your own sustainable suppliers.
- Access to solutions and resources on the SEA website.
- Membership prices on online training in sustainable event management (value €100)
- Apply for professional sustainability competency accreditation without paying the SEA membership fee. (value €100).
- Join the Facebook Group 'Event Sustainability Wranglers Worldwide Chat' to interact casually with others working in this field.
What about being a paying member?
If you sign up as a member (AUD$75) of the SEA, then you can...
- Use of the SEA membership logo in association with your event, which demonstrates your commitment to sustainable event management.
- Get listed in the Supplier Database.
- Be featured in our social media.
- Support this professional guild to be able to continue to support sustainable events!
Membership Logo Permission
Membership includes authorisation to display the SEA Member logo in association with your personal professional communications (emails, business cards, letters etc).
© Sustainable Event Alliance. All rights Reserved