Click through the following links for some terrific case studies from events around the world, our SEA members, and our Accredited Professionals. Included are case studies on specific issues such as resource recovery, sustainable food and beverage services, GHG management etc. Also included are links to sustainability reports.
- Kuoni Congress: case studies including: Sustainable Tourism for Development, ISO 20121 third party Audit, Sustainable Event Management System & many more https://www.kuoni-congress.com/sustainability-case-studies/
- Greening Bonnaroo: Exploring the rhetoric and the reality of a sustainable festival through micro-ethnographic methods (James Kennel and Rebekah Sitz): This case study of US festival Bonnaroo reveals how the festival's greening policies are translated into sustainable practices. www.eventsandfestivalsresearch.com/files/proceedings/KENNELL SITZ FINAL.pdf
- A Study in Trash at Roskilde: rethinkroskilde.com/a-study-in-trash-at-roskilde-festival/
- Corinbank Festival: Best practice in waste management at an event - Submitted by SEA Accredited Professional Dan Watters
- London (2012 Olympics) Learning Legacy: learninglegacy.independent.gov.uk
- The Ocean Race - Sustainability Report
- The Ocean Race - Turn the Tide on Plastic at Sporting Events