We have two purpose-built spaces for corporate hire, the main one being our lovingly renovated grain barn. It is bright and airy, with rustic, organic character throughout. Delegates can enjoy luxury en-suite rooms fitted with upcycled features or be even more adventurous and sleep in our woodland Tree Houses or Glamping bell tents!
We are situated in Norfolk, set in 21 acres of private lakes, gardens and forest. Our site is run 95% on renewable energy provided by our biomass boiler and solar panels. We only use eco cleaning products etc. and are working hard to create a natural haven for wildlife. As an example, we have planted every type of indigenous Tree in honour of preserving our natural heritage.
Our aim is to create a space for rejuvenation and inspiration. Delegates can explore our private estate, go boating, play tennis, jump in the pool or dive into the swimming lake!
Location: West Lexham Manor, Nr. Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 2QN
Venue Type: Hotel with conference/meeting facilities
Capacity: 22 - 95
- The building has been constructed to green design principles but has not been certified.
- The venue is run with sustainable operating practices but no certification has been achieved
- We actively engage our staff in our sustainability initiatives and their success
- We undertake sustainable purchasing but don't have a policy
- We only use environmentally-friendly cleaning products and toiletries.
- We source food and goods locally wherever possible.
- 95% of our energy is renewable and produced onsite.
- All of our water is sourced from our rare chalk aquifer.
- Much of our site is built from repurposed or upcycled materials.
The following sustainable food sourcing is in place at the venue:
- Local produce and products
- Seasonal produce
- Free range eggs
- Options includes dietary requirements
- Options include religious or cultural requirements
- Communal areas have motion sensitive lighting.
- We have limited unnecessary lighting across our site, tree houses and bell tents.
- We produce our own renewable energy onsite
- 95% of our energy is renewable and provided by our biomass boiler and solar panels.
- We compost wherever possible and encourage recycling throughout the site.
The following materials are recycled:
- Plastics (hard)
- Aluminium cans
- Biodegradable waste is composted onsite
There are signs throughout the venue encouraging people not to waste water as it is all supplied from our own chalk aquifer.
- Public transport is close to the venue, and well used by venue patrons